When using our App, you may voluntarily provide information about yourself, including your email address when you register for an account. We may link this information to other information that we collect about your use of the App, such as the number of your correct quiz responses and the time it takes you to complete the quiz.
Our App may include integrated social media tools or “plug-ins,” such as Google Sign-In. If you use these tools to register for the App or share personal information, or you otherwise interact with these features on our App, these third-party social media companies may collect information about you and may use and share such information in accordance with your account settings, including by sharing such information with the general public. Your interactions with third-party companies and your use of their features are governed by the privacy notices of the companies that provide those features. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy notices of any accounts you create and use.
We may combine any information that we collect, including device information, with any information that you choose to provide to us.
We may use your information for any lawful purpose, including, but not limited to, the following:
- To operate and improve the App and NLP’s other services, including to personalize your experience on the App.
- To send you information regarding our relationship with you or about other NLP offers or services, or about donating to NLP.
- As otherwise disclosed at the time of collection or use; and/or
- With your consent.
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
- Those third-party service providers that provide services to NLP, such as our hosting service and video streaming service providers.
- Third parties with which NLP enters or reasonably may enter into a corporate transaction — such as, for example, a merger, consolidation, acquisition, or total or partial asset purchase, including at bankruptcy.
- A third party pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process, in response to a request by or on behalf of any local, state, federal, or other government agency, department, or body, whether or not pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other form of legal process.
- If it is determined by NLP in its sole judgment that such disclosure or distribution is appropriate to protect the life, health, or property of NLP or any other person or entity.
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.
We may share information that has been anonymized or aggregated without limitation.
We may use analytics services provided by third parties, including Google Analytics. These service providers may collect information about your online activities across our App and other sites and apps over time for analytics purposes. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data and the choices Google may offer to control these activities, you may visit http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/partners/.
Our App may provide links to third-party websites or apps. We do not control the privacy practices of those websites or apps, and they are not covered by this privacy notice. You should review the privacy notices of other websites or apps that you use to learn about their data practices.
To opt out of our email marketing, you can use the “unsubscribe” link provided at the bottom of each marketing message.
You may request to review, change, or update your contact information by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If our information practices change, we will post these changes on this page. We encourage you to visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.
If you have any questions or concerns about this privacy notice, email us at email@example.com.